The Neuroscience Division at California Pacific Medical Center has an exceptional opportunity for a BC/BE Neurologist with interest in dementia, memory disorders and Alzheimer s disease in the heart of beautiful San Francisco.
The Dolby Center is a cognitive neurology practice that provides comprehensive care for patients with cognitive impairment and their families through a multi-disciplinary team including: physicians, neuropsychologists and a large team of social workers
- Highly collaborative team with excellent clinical and administrative support
- Excellent financial support through generous philanthropy
- Ample administrative time and leadership development resources available
- Research, community outreach and educational opportunities available
- Fellowship training desirable but not essential
- Candidate should have excellent clinical skills and interest supporting the growth of the Ray Dolby Brain Health Center
- Innovation, team-work and high energy are highly valued
- Unrestricted medical license to practice in California
- Fluency in an additional language besides English desirable but not required
The Neuroscience Division at California Pacific Medical Center is the leading Neuroscience program within Sutter Health. We provide a wide diversity of inpatient and outpatient programs, as well as excellent support for participation in research trials. As a member of the Sutter West Bay Medical Group, you will appreciate the benefits of a multi-specialty medical group to pursue your professional goals, while providing high quality care to a diverse patient population.
Join us and you'll enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefit Package
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) funds and education days
- Retirement program
- Positive work/life balance
- State of the art electronic health record (EPIC)
- Excellent clinical support
- Group leadership opportunities
Sutter West Bay Medical Group is a rapidly growing 150+ member multi-specialty group based in San Francisco. Work with a supportive team to provide outstanding care. Our collegial environment attracts physicians and advance practice clinicians who are patient-centered, innovative, value teamwork and are committed to excellence.
* It is the policy of the Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SWBMG s employment policies and practices.
San Francisco is the leading financial and cultural center of Northern California and the San Francisco Bay Area. San Francisco is one of the top tourist destinations in the world and is renowned for its temperate weather, steep rolling hills, unique architecture, arts and culture, and fine dining. The population is very diverse and there is high demand for primary care.