- Sutter East Bay Medical Group
- Antioch, California
- Closing date
- Aug 3, 2023
- Full Time
- Position Type
Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) is recruiting for a BE/BC Anesthesiologist to join our busy and growing Anesthesia division at Sutter Delta Medical Center in Antioch, CA.
Duties include General Anesthesia for General Surgery, Orthopedics, GI, Urology, Podiatry, Thoracic, ENT, and GYN with infrequent pediatrics and OB. There are no trauma, Neuro or Vascular cases.
The ideal candidate will have a strong clinical interest and training in Regional Anesthesia.
- Possess an active California Medical License
- The ideal candidate should also possess exceptional communication, and interpersonal skills.
- All applicants must be Board Certified or Board eligible in Hospice/Palliative Care medicine.
Sutter East Bay Medical Group:
We are an industry leading, rapidly growing multi-specialty medical group made up of over 370 clinicians, including physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants practicing in 25+ specialties throughout Alameda and Contra Costa Counties. Our medical group is recognized for its excellence in compassionate, patient-centered care having received multiple awards for our quality, innovation, and leadership.
Sutter East Bay Medical Group is affiliated with the Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support to our medical group, including the latest technology thereby allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Competitive compensation with income guarantee
- Shareholder eligibility following24 months of employment
- Full benefit package
- Relocation allowance Robust retirement program
* It is the policy of the Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SEBMG s employment policies and practices.
The City of Antioch is centrally located with access to a large number of the best attractions in Northern California. Mt. Diablo and the Bay Area proper lie to the west; Silicon Valley to the south. The Sacramento River Delta flows to the north and the lush Central Valley spreads to the east. With Sacramento, the Gold Country, Napa Valley wineries, the Pacific Ocean and Lake Tahoe all within easy driving distance, Antioch offers residents a wide variety of places to go and things to do.
Apply for Anesthesiologist BC/BE
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert