Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group (PAFMG) is seeking a full-time BC/BE General Dermatologist.
- Physician-led and collegial environment
- Opportunity to grow a subspecialty interest
- Wide array of dermatology options including cosmetics, high incidence skin cancer area
- Average of 25-30 patients per day
- Board certified or board eligible
- Residency in Dermatology
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,600 physicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
- Shareholder eligible after two years
- Shareholders enjoy very competitive, production-based income
- Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
- Relocation allowance
- Generous benefits package
- 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
* It is the policy of the Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group (PAFMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of PAFMG s employment policies and practices.
Situated on the northern edge of the Monterey Bay about 70 miles south of San Francisco, Santa Cruz offers a moderate climate and the best of many worlds. For outdoor enthusiasts, Santa Cruz is a wonderful combination of beach, ocean and mountains. Well known as a Mecca for surfers, Santa Cruz also offers magnificent redwoods for hiking and mountain-biking and the San Lorenzo River for fishing, canoeing and kayaking. Long stretches of tree-lined and coastal roads offer the perfect venues for road cyclists. Fisherman and sailors will appreciate convenient access to the ocean from the Santa Cruz Harbor and the Municipal Wharf, which also features a variety of shops and restaurants.
Santa Cruz's downtown center, the Pacific Garden Mall, is home to the Museum of Art and History and features outstanding restaurants, unique shops, wine tasting rooms, sidewalk cafes, and an abundance of coffee shops. Santa Cruz is also a cultural hub, featuring several live performance venues, the annual Open Studios tour, boutique art stores and the Tannery Arts Center. Adding to the character of the community, the University of California is nestled in foothills above Santa Cruz, and the Santa Cruz Beach and Boardwalk was named Best Boardwalk in the country by USA Today. Santa Cruz County is also an agriculture center, known for its production of strawberries, raspberries, artichokes and Brussels sprouts.