Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is seeking a full-time BC/BE Family Medicine Physician
- Full spectrum practice all age groups, emphasizing continuity, building one s own personal panel, flexibility in procedures
- Opportunity for prenatal care at certain locations
- Opportunity to work collaboratively with APCs to support paneled patient needs
- Staffing structure built to support primary care patient needs
- Flexibility in schedule 4 days a week for full time, part-time opportunities available
- 20/40 minute visits
- Remote video visits from home available
- Light physician call - all virtual, with calls screened through an RN and AP initially
- Abundant leadership and committee work opportunities, with active promotion of quality improvement projects
- Straightforward access to collegial specialists
- Physician-led, inclusive organization, emphasizing collaboration, mentorship, clinician, staff well-being, and innovation
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,700 physicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
- Shareholder eligibility after two year
- Generous benefits package
- Relocation allowance
- 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
*Practice opportunities also available in Albany, Aptos, Berkeley, Daly City, Los Altos, Los Gatos, Mountain View, Oakland, Orinda, Palo Alto, San Francisco, Santa Cruz, Soquel, Sunnyvale and Watsonville, California
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Santa Clara is located in the center of Silicon Valley and is home to the headquarters of several high-tech companies. It is home to Santa Clara University, the oldest institution of higher learning in the state of California. The city is bordered by San Jose, Sunnyvale and Cupertino.