Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is seeking a full-time or part-time BC/BE Family Medicine Physician.
Locations: Watsonville, California*
- Full spectrum practice all age groups, emphasizing continuity, building one s own personal panel, flexibility in procedures
- Opportunity for prenatal care at certain locations
- Work collaboratively with APCs to support paneled patient needs
- Staffing structure built to support primary care patient needs
- Flexibility in schedule 4 days a week for full time, part-time opportunities available
- 20/40 minute visits
- Remote video visits from home available
- Light physician call - all virtual, with calls screened through an RN and APC initially
- Abundant leadership and committee work opportunities, with active promotion of quality improvement projects
- Straightforward access to collegial specialists
- Physician-led inclusive organization, emphasizing collaboration, mentorship, clinician/staff well-being, and innovation
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,700 physicians in 40+ specialties, in practice throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognize for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
- Shareholder eligibility after two years
- Generous benefits package
- Relocation allowance
- 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
*Practice opportunities also available in Albany, Aptos, Berkeley, Daly City, Los Altos, Los Gatos, Mountain View, Oakland, Orinda, Palo Alto, San Francisco, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Soquel and Sunnyvale, California
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
ApplyFor additional information regarding this position:
Job Number: PAFMG2021-163Community Information
Situated in the heart of the Monterey Bay area, 95 miles south of San Francisco, the Pajaro Valley and Watsonville offer an ideal environment for working and living. Surrounded by the beauty of the ocean and hills, the area is rich in recreational facilities, with miles of pristine beaches, sloughs, state parks and forests. A temperate Mediterranean climate not only benefits the many crops grown in the valley, but invites residents and visitors to a wide variety of activities year round.
Watsonville is the agricultural center of the Monterey Bay. The City is recognized for its strawberries, fresh cut flowers and ethnic diversity.