Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group (PAFMG) is seeking a full-time BC/BE OB/GYN (Generalist).
- Physician-led and collegial environment
- OB/GYN outpatient care, hospital care and collaborative practice
- Average of 20-25 patients per day
- Share-call with outstanding group of PAFMG OB/GYN colleagues
- Opportunity to grow a sub-specialty interest
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,700 physicians in 40 specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
- Shareholder eligible after two years
- Shareholders enjoy very competitive production-based income
- Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
- Relocation allowance
- Generous benefits package
- 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
- An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Sunnyvale is the seventh most populous city in the San Francisco Bay Area. The city is bordered by portions of San Jose, Mountain View, Los Altos, Cupertino and Santa Clara. It lies along the historic El Camino Real and Highway 101. Visitors and residents enjoy Sunnyvale's beautiful, clean suburban setting, efficient, high-quality city services, low crime rate, quality schools and 18 prize-winning parks. The City is less than an hour from the Pacific Ocean and close to California's famous redwood forests and beautiful Lake Tahoe in the Sierra Nevada. In the greater Sunnyvale area, theaters, concert halls, museums, libraries and art galleries fill the most demanding cultural needs.