Cardiology - Electrophysiology Opportunity
- Trinity Health
- Boise, Idaho
- Closing date
- Aug 3, 2023
- Full Time
- Position Type
Saint Alphonsus Medical Group (SAMG) has an excellent full-time employment opportunity for a Fellowship trained, Board Certified or Board Eligible Cardiac Electrophysiology physician to join a well-established practice located in Boise, Idaho.
SAMG is a physician led and accountable 500+ provider multispecialty group seeking an Electrophysiologist to join two other EPs as part of a 16-member integrated Cardiology practice delivering regional care through the Saint Alphonsus Health System. SAMG, with primary and specialty care providers at 74 clinic locations, is also a member of the Saint Alphonsus Health Alliance, a network of over 1,800 employed and independent providers.
The Saint Alphonsus Heart Institute is an outstanding comprehensive cardiovascular program with many differentiating services including:
- Advanced EP lab with Stereotaxis robotics
- Women s Heart Care Program
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Joint Commission Certified Stroke Center
- Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery program
- CVOR that operated on over 400 patients last year
- Growing CV Research program
- Heart Failure and Mechanical Support Programs
- Lipid Apheresis
The ideal candidate will be team oriented with a passion for EP Cardiology; fellowship and expertise in atrial fibrillation ablation and experience with epicardial VT ablation. Must have a strong clinical cardiac electrophysiology and cardiovascular disease background with excellent training.
The schedule for this full-time opportunity is Monday Friday with mutual flexibility. The selected candidate will practice at the main campus in Boise with outreach clinics one to two times per month and affiliated telemedicine network facilities. Call is shared equally among five providers.
Support includes 22 APPs; three CT Surgeons; three Vascular Surgeons; Cardiac ICU; CVOR & CVICU; 74 SAMG primary and specialty clinic locations; Saint Alphonsus Health Alliance network of over 1,800 employed and independent providers; Level II Trauma Center & ED.
Requirements for this opportunity include:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) degree
- Successful completion of an ACGME or AOA accredited cardiovascular disease residency and clinical cardiac electrophysiology fellowship program
- Board certification through the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) in Cardiovascular Diseases with subspecialty certification in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology OR through the American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine (AOBIM) with certification of special qualification (CSQ) in Cardiology and certification of added qualification (CAQ) in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology or obtain such certification within 3 years of employment.
- Current, unrestricted full license in Idaho and Oregon to practice medicine in all its phases.
- Obtain granting of privileges at SARMC- Boise and other health system affiliated hospitals as needed, valid controlled substance registration with Board of Pharmacy and DEA.
- Secure appropriate hospital medical staff privileges to include ablation, septal puncture, electrocardiograms, Holter and echocardiogram interpretation, stress treadmill testing & supervision, stress ECHO s, defibrillator, and pacemaker checks TEE (if desired) and ability to manage sedation.
- Familiarity and experience with Epicardial VT preferred
- Stereotaxic robotic experience desired but not required
This is an exciting opportunity for the right Electrophysiologist to join a growing team and be part of Saint Alphonsus Medical Group.
An excellent compensation and benefits package is available for the right candidate including:
- Sign-on Incentives
- Student Loan Repayment
- PTO & CME Allocation
- Malpractice Insurance (Incl. Tail)
- Retirement (403b)
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Saint Alphonsus Health System is a growing four-hospital, 714-bed, 74 clinic integrated healthcare system serving southwestern Idaho, eastern Oregon and northern Nevada. It is also the region s only ACS verified Level II Trauma Center. Along with Saint Alphonsus Medical Group s 500+ providers at many clinic locations, we serve the full range of the health and wellness needs of our communities. Saint Alphonsus is a member of Trinity Health, the second largest Catholic health care system in the nation.
To learn more about Saint Alphonsus, please visit www.saintalphonsus.org.
As a not-for-profit medical center, Saint Alphonsus reinvests profits back into the community and works to improve the health and well-being of those we serve by emphasizing care that is patient-centered, innovative and community based. It focuses on providing services in a spiritual, healing environment; is renowned for its state-of-the-art digital environment and pioneering technologies including advanced imaging capabilities; and is known for its award-winning clinical services.
Boise, Idaho's Capital City, anchors a vibrant and growing mid-sized metropolitan area of 730,000 people. An outdoor enthusiast's paradise with a flourishing arts and entertainment scene, the region offers a reasonable cost of living, low crime rate, excellent cultural programs, neighborhood parks and nearby forests and rivers. Idaho's culture of physician independence also makes it one of the best places in America to be a practicing physician. The Boise Metro Area is consistently listed as one of the best places in the country to live, work and play! For more information on Boise, ID please visit www.cityofboise.org.
ABOUT TRINITY HEALTH
Trinity Health is one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation. We serve people and communities in 22 states from coast to coast with more than 90 hospitals and 100 continuing care facilities including home care, hospice, PACE and senior living facilities and programs that provide nearly two and a half million visits annually. Trinity Health employs more than 133,000 colleagues, including 7,800 employed physicians and clinicians.
Our mission: We, Trinity Health, serve together in the spirit of the Gospel as a compassionate and transforming healing presence within our communities. We support this mission by living our core values of Reverence, Commitment to Those Who are Poor, Justice, Stewardship, and Integrity. Committed to recruiting talented physicians, we are looking for physicians who share our values and want to help us fulfill the health care needs of the communities we serve.
At Trinity Health, we value the physician relationship and focus on partnering with our physicians. Whether you are a practicing physician looking to relocate or a medical resident, we offer opportunities with the flexibility to fit your individual needs. If you would like to be part of Trinity Health, we encourage you to explore this opportunity at www.trinity-health.org.
Apply for Cardiology - Electrophysiology Opportunity
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert