- Competitive compensation and benefits package - Up to $200,000 in recruiting incentives including starting bonus, student loan repayment, residency/fellowship stipend, and relocation/moving allowance
- Two-year income guarantee with opportunity for additional productivity and quality bonuses
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plans — 401K and 457(b)
- Paid CME/licensure and malpractice insurance/tail coverage
- Physician Mentorship Pathway for growth and development
- EPIC- electronic health record system integrated throughout all hospital and practice locations
Baptist Health Medical Group
- Immigration support, if needed
- Multispecialty physician-led medical group
- 8 hospitals with over 1,500 providers, including 800 physicians and more than 700 advanced practice clinicians.
- Comprehensive administrative and operations support teams
- Physician leadership councils
Opportunity in Elizabethtown, KY
Baptist Health Hardin is recruiting for a Neurosurgeon looking for an opportunity in 2024! Practice medicine in a new state-of-the-art medical facility in a growing community.
Baptist Health Hardin Hospital
Baptist Health Hardin employs over 2,850 staff and has more than 40 locations providing clinic and diagnostic services. The hospital is a 300 bed regional facility. The service area of ten (10) counties serves a combined population of over 450,000 in Central Kentucky. The location is 40 miles south of Louisville on Interstate 65. The hospital is the 12th largest in the state, with the second busiest Emergency Department. The Baptist Health Hardin medical staff is comprised of over 450 physicians / providers representing 32 specialties.
- Fastest growing community in the state of KY.
- The City of Elizabethtown has an official population of 29,000 residents, our average daytime population doubles due to the regional attraction as a place to work, shop, dine and entertain.
- Situated at the crossroads of major highways including Interstate 65, Elizabethtown is conveniently within a day’s drive of two-thirds of the U.S. population.
- Ford Motor Company will develop two electric battery plants and will create 5,000 new jobs and is the single largest economic spend in the history of the state of Kentucky. The first plant is expected to open in 2025 and the second would follow in 2026.
- Elizabethtown, KY has many dining and entertainment options to keep you and your family busy.
Click here for more information about Elizabethtown, KY.
Opportunity in Louisville, KY
Baptist Health Medical Group is seeking a BC/BE fellowship trained endovascular neurosurgeon, to join BHMG Center for Advanced Neurosurgery located in Louisville, Kentucky. Ideal candidate will enjoy this opportunity to practice at an AHA Primary Stroke Center. The hospital was awarded Get with Guidelines Gold plus Honor Roll. The group consists of four fellowship trained neurosurgeons at Baptist Health Louisville and 14 neurosurgeons across the nine hospital system throughout Kentucky and Indiana. Epic (EMR) is fully integrated throughout all facilities.
Due to growth in volumes locally and regionally, the group would like to add another partner to assist with a practice base of cerebrovascular/endovascular and skull base neurosurgery. An ideal candidate will join an existing robust neurovascular and complex intracranial neurosurgery practice that continues to grow in our region.
Baptist Health Louisville
Baptist Health Louisville is a 519-bed tertiary-care hospital located in the heart of St. Matthews. The all-private room hospital provides virtually all inpatient services with the exception of transplantation and burn care.
City of Louisville, Kentucky
- Kentucky's largest metro area with a population of 1 million+ located on the Ohio River
- Home of the Kentucky Derby- "the most exciting two minutes in sports".
- Climate - mild four-season climate with average temperatures of 79 in July and 35 in January
- Cost of living is consistently below the national average, with housing costs 76% of national averages..
- Louisville, KY is within a day's drive of more than 50% of the U.S. population.
- The city landed on over 35 "Best Of" lists in the year 2021
- Ranked #5 on the Top 10 New Brainpower Cities in America
- National Geographic listed Louisville in the Top 10 Food Cities; Zagat called it one of America's Next Hot Food Cities
- CNBC: Reported that Louisville is one of the top 15 cities in the country attracting the most millennials in 2018
Opportunity in Paducah, KY
- Mazor robotic surgery system
- O-arm surgical imaging navigation system
- 1:3 call rotation
- Non-trauma center
- Wide variety of brain, spine, peripheral nerve
- Onsite cancer center with stereotactic radiation
- Functional MRI, MR spectroscopy
- Onsite neuro radiologists and 24/7 neuro-hospitalist
Baptist Health Paducah
Baptist Health Paducah is a 373-bed regional medical and referral center, serving about 200,000 patients a year from four states. The hospital provides a full range of services, including cardiac and cancer care, diagnostic imaging, women’s and children’s services, surgery, emergency treatment, rehabilitation, transitional care, weight management and wound care. The main campus covers eight square blocks, plus off-site outpatient rehab, occupational medicine, primary care, school clinics, imaging and lab. Overall, Baptist Hospital Paducah offers 20 points of care to make healthcare more convenient for area residents.
- Population about 25, 000
- Paducah is a United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) designed Creative City in the field of Crafts and Folks Art (1 of 2 in the United States)
- Trendy downtown with unique restaurants, shops, and farmer’s market
- Easy access to state parks, including two of the nation’s largest man-made lakes (Lake Barkley and Land Between the Lakes) offering boating, fishing, and hiking
- $44 million Performing Art Center which houses Broadway shows and concerts
- Nationally recognized artist district
- Named one of the Top 100 Communities for Young People which starts with excellent public and private schools
- Nashville, TN is a 2 hour drive and St. Louis, MO is a 2.5 hour drive
- Jet service from Paducah to Chicago (twice daily) from Paducah Barkley Regional Airport
- Recognized as the US capitol of quilting
Click here for more information about Paducah, KY.