- Envision Physician Services
- Ocala, Florida
- Closing date
- Aug 3, 2023
- Full Time
- Position Type
Growing Team in Ocala, FL $100k Start Date Bonus, No OB!
Envision Physician Services is currently seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified anesthesiologist to join the established practice at Ocala Hospital.
Incredible team with large scope of practice; no OB, no peds
Highlights of the opportunity include:
- Anesthesia Care Team growing to 20 physicians and 32 CRNAs
- Variety of cases: Cardiac, Orthopedics, General, Neurosurgery, Vascular, Endo, GYN, Robotics, and Trauma. No Peds and No OB.
- Home call for physicians - CRNAs in house
- Friendly and collaborative physician/CRNA team. Great working relationship with the surgeons.
- Envision offers a competitive compensation and benefits that include health, dental, short/long-term disability and life insurance, 401K and paid malpractice with tail coverage.
For more information regarding this opportunity, please contact Sherri Karas, Clinical Recruiter at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 251-223-2060
This Level II Trauma Center is a 200-bed facility located just south of Gainesville and 90 minutes from the Coast.
Ocala is a remarkable town for raising a family and includes one of Florida's top elementary schools. The Ocala metro area boasts of winding community pathways that are canopied with oak trees and dangling trellises of Spanish Moss, Silver Springs - Nature's Theme Park, the Ocala National Forest, the rolling green fields of horse farms, historic districts, outstanding golf courses, friendly communities, crystal-clear rivers, and fresh-water springs. Also, the subtropical climate makes the Ocala metro area a vacation destination year-round. The Ocala metro area has a population of approximately 350,000 and is conveniently located one hour from the east and west coasts of Florida and one hour from Orlando.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Anesthesiologist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert