Envision Physician Services is currently seeking an Anesthesiologist-Desert Mountain/Phoenix, AZ
Envision Physician Services is currently seeking an Anesthesiologist to join Valley Anesthesiology Consultants in our Northwest Division. The Northwest Division of Valley Anesthesiology Consultants provides a breadth of anesthesia services at trauma centers, community hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers. John C. Lincoln Medical Center is one the primary location of the practice. Located in north central Phoenix, JCLMC is a 266-bed full-service hospital and part of the HonorHealth system. It is a leader in robotic and scarless surgery and has extensive cardiology and heart care services with a radiation-free, 3D heart mapping system. The hospital is an American College of Surgeons-verified Level I Trauma Center, a Primary Stroke Center, and an accredited Chest Pain Center. General surgery residents are trained here.Highlights of these opportunities include:
- Working with Valley’s Northwest Division, JCL Team, a physician-only practice
- General Surgical and Orthopedic Case Mix (Trauma is serviced by other anesthesia providers)
- Physicians must be ABA Board Certified or certified within 6 years of training
- 12 Physicians share first and second call responsibilities from home
- Productivity-based compensation model
- Two-year Profit-sharing track
Envision offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes health, dental and vision benefits, CME allowance and paid malpractice with tail coverage.
Envision Physician Services has an exciting opportunity for a general anesthesiologist to join a cohesive, team-oriented group. This well respected practice is located in Arizona's lakeside paradise - Lake Havasu City! Join a team with a strong, cooperative relationship with Anesthesia Department, hospital administration and surgeons. The anesthesia team enjoys their work and an enhanced quality of life.
Highlights of this position:
- Lucrative compensation package
- Quality Bonus Retention Bonus!
- Flexible Schedule and Call. If you are seeking a work/life balance this is your opportunity!
- 6 ORs, 1 Cardiac OR, covers L&D and a 2 room surgery center
- Practice a wide variety of cases including regional blocks, epidurals, spinals, ortho, GI
- Reasonable schedule and call. If you are seeking a work/life balance this is your opportunity!
- This is a Care Team model comprised of 6 anesthesiologists and 8 CRNAs
John C. Lincoln Medical Center is a 266-bed, full-service hospital. A leader in robotic and scar less surgery; this facility boasts extensive cardiology and heart care services with a radiation-free, 3D heart mapping system. The hospital is an American College of Surgeons-verified Level I Trauma Center, a Primary Stroke Center, and an accredited Chest Pain Center. General surgery residents are trained here.
Other services include a specialty surgery unit to care for orthopedic, urology, neurology and other surgery patients. Inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services, a critical care unit, interventional radiology, and inpatient and outpatient medical imaging make up the full-service capacity of John C. Lincoln Medical Center.COMMUNITY INFORMATION
Phoenix is a sophisticated, urban region of more than 4.5 million people with a marketplace valued at more than $50 billion. The metro Phoenix population is educated, multi-cultural and upwardly mobile. A combined promise of economic opportunity and quality living convinces more than 50,000 people to move to the “Valley of the Sun” each year. All four major professional sports are available – NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL, as well as easy access to top destinations like San Diego, Las Vegas, and Los Angeles. With 300 annual days of sunshine, Phoenix residents enjoy golfing, hiking, biking and all things outdoors year-round!BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.COMPANY INFORMATION
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.