- Envision Physician Services
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Closing date
- Aug 3, 2023
- Full Time
- Position Type
Talk with our clinical leadership at the 60th Annual Western Anesthesia Residents Conference.
Exciting Anesthesiologist Opportunity - Join Our Growing Team in Deer Valley Medical Center with Envision Physician Services to Earn 100K Start Date Bonus!
Northwest Division of Valley Anesthesiology Consultants, an Envision Physicians Services Provider, has an exciting opportunity for highly qualified and motivated anesthesiologists to join our team of well-respected professionals at one our newest HonorHealth partner facilities: Deer Valley Medical Center and Sonoran Crossing Medical Center. This exclusive partnership between Honor Health and Valley Anesthesiology makes this opportunity particularly unique and outstanding.
- Sign on bonus $100K
- All practice expenses paid
- Competitive productivity-based compensation model
- Earning potential of $700,000 + annually
- Productive model with attractive guaranteed unit value
- Additional stipends for trauma and first call
- Team comprised of 22 anesthesiologists
- Anesthesia cases include but are not limited to; General, ENT, Endo, Ortho, Neuro, Urology, Vascular, Plastics, GYN and Cardiothoracic
- Accredited Chest Pain Center & Primary Stroke Center
- Annual surgical volume approximately 19,000 to 20,000 cases per year
- 11 Main ORs, 4 outpatient ORs, 4 Endo suites (2 inpatient/2 outpatient), 2 IR, 2 Cath labs, 2 CT, 1 MRI
- General Surgery residents are trained at DVMC
Physicians must be ABA Board Certified or certified within 6 years of training
Deer Valley Medical Center is a 204-bed, full-service hospital offering extensive inpatient and outpatient general surgery and cardiac surgery and care. Orthopedic surgery and care include a Secure Track to get patients moving safely after orthopedic surgery. A Breast Health and Research Center on the campus offers the latest technology, including 3D mammograms and an MRI on site.
Other services include Level I trauma care, critical care and a 24-7 emergency department and pediatric emergency center. A variety of interventional radiology services include uterine fibroid treatment. Deer Valley Medical Center is an accredited Chest Pain Center and a Primary Stroke Center. General surgery residents are trained here.COMMUNITY INFORMATION
- Live in Arizona’s ecofriendly city! According to payscale.com the cost of living in Phoenix is 5% lower than national average
- Has great neighborhoods such as Paradise Valley is often referred as the “Beverly Hills of the Southwest” it is known for having many luxury restaurants, shops, golf courses, and spas
- Local attractions include Downtown Phoenix for various activities such as shopping, entertainment, nightclubs to nearby canyons, and towering plateaus
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.COMPANY INFORMATION
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Anesthesiologist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert