Job Description & Requirements
Orthopedic Surgery Physician-in Oregon
Start Date: ASAP
Community orthopedic group in Northwest Oregon is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible Orthopedic Surgeon to join its growing team. This primarily clinical role offers both terrific work-life balance and the opportunity to grow a community practice.
- Income potential 7-figures
- Enjoy the ability to practice Hand Surgery as well as General Orthopedic Surgery.
- Join a team of 3 other Orthopedic Surgeons with the ability to increase your practice very quickly.
- Become a well-known provider in the community.
- Opportunity for ancillary services ownership in ambulatory surgery center and MRI.
- Supportive hospital affiliations.
Community Information-Lifestyle in the Majestic Pacific Northwest
Our practice location is close to wine country, metropolitan center, beach and mountains.
- Outdoor lover s paradise with backpacking, hiking, water sports, skiing, and endless other activities.
- Enjoy wonderful local restaurants, breweries, art, and shopping.
- On the periphery of Portland, which offers many amenities, including an international airport, world class shops and restaurants, a popular arts and culture scene, and professional sports.