Unified Women’s Healthcare is the leading national platform for women’s healthcare. Our affiliated practice is seeking a Full Time Gynecologist. Position Highlights:
- Current Physician staff - 1 Gynecologist; 1 Urogynecologist; position is an addition
- Call Schedule - 1:3 (Physicians take Call for a week at a time; Phone only; very minimal)
- Membership Opportunity (as owner phases into retirement)
- Work days - Monday - Friday
- Patient Load - 20 -25 per day
- Fully licensed medical team and support staff
- Competitive compensation
- CME reimbursement
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision
- 401k with matching
- Short- and long-term disability, company paid life insurance
- Company paid malpractice coverage
- Supportive and appreciative culture
About the area:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in OB/GYN
- Fellowship in FPMRS
- Current Unrestricted Florida State Medical License or ability to obtain
- Current Unrestricted DEA License or ability to obtain
- Bi-lingual in Spanish is a plus but not required
- Viera is an affluent, master-planned community located in the central coastal region of Brevard County, Florida. It is part of an unincorporated section adjacent to the Melbourne, Florida area.
- The community is a mix of land uses, including a variety of housing types, offices, medical and industrial parks, shopping centers and recreational facilities.
- Duran Golf Club, a popular 18-hole golf course, opened in 2005. It is located in Central Viera and encompasses 130 acres in the neighborhoods of Fairway Lakes at Viera and Wyndham at Duran.
- This Space Coast city is filled with activities, restaurants and natural greenspace.
Unified Women’s Healthcare is affiliated with the largest, physician-owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 900 affiliated practices and 2,500 providers in 17 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision-making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: OB/GYN, OBGYN, OB-GYN, obstetrics, gynecology, private practice, gynecologist, DO, MD, Physician