Anchor Medical Associates in Warwick, RI, is expanding. This highly successful, outpatient Primary Care (Family Medicine or Med-Peds) practice offers a great environment and superb work/life balance. We have long-standing ties to our community and high-quality measure scores and achievements. Joining us, you will find:
- An outpatient practice with telephone-only call on a 1 in 10 rotation
- Opportunity to practice strictly general Primary Care or to develop niche interests alongside your general primary care practice
- Compassionate care for our patients and families
- A collaborative team approach creating a supportive, family-like environment for providers
Our group formed in 2000 and has responded with dexterity to the ever-changing demands of medicine allowing us to remain successful and able to offer a profitable, stable practice.
Warwick, Rhode Island 02886 is one of the largest cities in the state.
- Located on Narragansett Bay, Warwick is 12 miles south of downtown Providence and 63 miles southwest of Boston
- The area is known for beautiful beaches and unparalleled water recreation
- Niche has awarded Warwick high rankings for family life, nightlife and diversity
- Educational opportunities are excellent with 16 colleges within 20 miles and public schools ranked a some of the best in the state
- Your dollar goes further in Warwick; the cost of living is near the national average and lower than surrounding cites