Lexington Medical Center in West Columbia, South Carolina is seeking BC/BE Family Medicine Physicians to join our network. Physicians will experience a collegial and supportive environment; limited call schedule (phone calls only); no inpatient call; an established reputation within the community to rapidly build your patient panel. Last year, Lexington Medical Center s Physician Network had 1.3 million patient office visits across 77 physician practices. Our network includes the region s premier Heart and Vascular Center, a state of the- art Cancer Care Center and women s health services.
Lexington Medical Center is anchored by a 557-bed, multispecialty hospital located in the Midlands of South Carolina. Our continuous, steady growth is complemented by an impeccable reputation as an employer, community member, and vital resource for physician practices and health care businesses.
Our mission is the same as it was when we opened our doors in 1971: to provide quality health services that meet the needs of our communities. We believe that commitment to the health of our community really makes a difference and we show it every day. For more than 50 years we continue to service our community as a local, independent, nonprofit hospital.
Our family medicine physicians and health care professionals provide continuing, comprehensive health care for individuals and families at 20 convenient locations in the Midlands of South Carolina.
Our Family Medicine Practices provide the following health care services:
- Complete health assessments and physical exams
- Women s health exams, including Pap smears
- Newborn, infant and child care
- Adult and adolescent medicine
- Referral to specialists and coordination of care
- Lab testing
- Imaging, including X-ray and DEXA bone density scans
- Minor surgical procedures
- Care for chronic health conditions
We are committed to offering quality, cost-effective benefits for our employees and their families. Competitive Day ONE Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Retirement and Savings Plans with No Vesting Period
- 24/7 Live Epic EMR Support from Our On-site Team
- Relocation Assistance and Sign On Bonus
- Annual CME Allowance
- Tail Coverage for Medical Malpractice
- Life, Accidental, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Employer Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability (after 90 days)
- Healthcare FSA
- Daycare FSA
- 529 College Savings Plans
- Adoption Assistance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- On-site Child Care Center
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Employer
- Health Directions Gym Membership
- Employee Discounts and Services
In addition to a collegial and supportive environment, excellent compensation and day one benefits our award-winning, in-house marketing services help you to establish a reputation within the community to rapidly build your patient panel to ensure you have patients from day one.
- Within Driving Distance to 7 Major Airports
- Safe, family friendly community
- Reasonable Cost of Living
- Central Location, easy access to mountains and beaches
- Average temperature in December is 68 degrees
- Located on the banks of the Congaree and Saluda Rivers, outdoor activities plentiful
- Home to some of the best school Districts in the State
Near the capital city of Columbia, South Carolina, home to the University of South Carolina, enjoy SEC Division I sporting events, top quality entertainment at the Colonial Life Arena and the Koger Center for the Arts, energetic nightlife in the Congaree Vista, or stroll Main Street during the Saturday morning Soda City Market. Its central location, favorable economic environment, cultural diversity, and recreation opportunities make the Columbia area an ideal place to work, live, and play.
Visit our facility websites at www.lexmed.com or www.lmcphysicians.com to learn more about Lexington Medical Center.