Now looking for a family practice or internal medicine physician at a HIV primary care outpatient facility. You will be seeing an average of 15-18 patients per day. There are great opportunities for growth and leadership. You will be working alongside a full team of healthcare professionals. You will need to be board certified or board eligible if you are a resident. H-1B visa holders are also encouraged to apply.
This full time position offers a competitive compensation package plus quarterly and retention bonus up to $25,000. You will also receive medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, PTO, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, CME stipend, a 401K retirement plan, and malpractice coverage. There is also a public service loan forgiveness program.
- Must possess a Medical Board license MD/DO/RNP (State specific) in Internal/Family Medicine/Adult Gerontology/Infectious Disease
- Valid DEA & Furnishing license
- Comfortable with seeing up to 15-18 patients per day
- Prior experience or interest in treating and diagnosing HIV/AIDS clients in an outpatient Primary Care setting
- Must obtain AAHIVM Certification within 18 months of hire
- Current CPR/BLS (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation) is required
We at AIDS Healthcare Foundation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training, and all other conditions of employment.