Infectious Disease Physician BC/BE
- Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
- Mountain View, California
- Closing date
- Aug 3, 2023
- Infectious Disease
- Full Time
- Position Type
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group (PAFMG) is seeking a full-time 1.0 FTE BC/BE Infectious Disease physician.
Location: Mountain View, California
- Physician-led and collegial environment
- Work in close collaboration with 3 other experienced infectious disease specialists
- Physician will focus on clinic-based consultation and HIV care, with shared coverage at El Camino Hospital, an award-winning not-for profit community hospital located 2 miles from the clinic
- Broad range of interesting and challenging cases including infections in immunocompromised hosts, tuberculosis and other endemic disease, and some HIV
- Board certified or Board eligible in Infectious Disease
- Additional immunology experience would be welcome
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,700 clinicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation, and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
- Shareholder eligible after two years
- Shareholders enjoy very competitive, production-based income
- Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
- Malpractice tail coverage
- Relocation allowance
- Generous benefits package 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
* It is the policy of the Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group (PAFMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of PAFMG’s employment policies and practices.
Mountain View is located less than 40 miles from San Francisco and 36 miles from Santa Cruz. The city was named because of the spectacular view of the Santa Cruz Mountains. Historically the town began as a stage stop on the route between San Francisco and San Jose known today as El Camino Real (Avenue of the Missions).
The city is located in the heart of the Silicon Valley. Downtown contains 4 blocks of restaurants and shops that house all cuisines and many different shopping experiences. Castro Street is a pedestrian friendly downtown area. Entertainment is part of the Mountain View culture. You can find many attractions such as the Shoreline Amphitheatre Park, Mountain View Center for the Performing Arts and the Computer History Museum.
Enjoy a bike ride or a walk on the newly constructed Stevens Creek Trail or for the thrill seekers, Great America Amusement Park is minutes away. Mountain View is also home to our new Medical Facility, a
250,000 square-foot, three story outpatient center which houses primary and specialty physician services. It also features a state-of-the-art outpatient Surgicenter and Urgent Care center.
Apply for Infectious Disease Physician BC/BE
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert