Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group (PAFMG) is seeking a full-time, BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician to join our Tera Medicine practice
Location: Bay Area
- Opportunity to provide 100% outpatient virtual care
- Ability to utilize organizational resources including clinics, labs and radiology
- Support team in place, including NP, LVN, and dietitian
- Opportunity to problem solve and coach patients
- Opportunity to utilize population data to improve process and care
- Standard work schedule 8am-5pm
- No weekends or evenings
- Board certified or Board eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Ideally 3-5 years or more of clinic experience
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,700 clinicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation, and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Physician-led and collegial environment
- Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
- Shareholder eligible after two years
- Shareholders enjoy very competitive,
- Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
- Malpractice tail coverage
- Relocation allowance
- Generous benefits package
- 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HAS
* It is the policy of the Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group (PAFMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of PAFMG s employment policies and practices.
San Carlos,"The City of Good Living," is located in the center of the San Francisco Bay Area and has everything at its doorstep. San Francisco is 25 miles north and San Jose is 25 miles south. San Carlos boasts an ideal climate, good government, an outstanding school system, attractive residential areas, a fine shopping district, excellent restaurants, a modern industrial and commercial area and plenty of open space. As part of the northern end of Silicon Valley, San Carlos hosts several technology companies and is the address of many of the West Coast's biotech and medical instrumentation firms. You'll find friendly, involved people here and an inviting community atmosphere.