Northwestern Medicine is a growing, nationally recognized health system that provides world-class care at 10 hospitals and more than 200 locations in communities throughout Chicago, the suburbs and northern Illinois. Together with Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, we are pushing boundaries in our research labs, training the next generation of physicians and scientists, and pursuing excellence in patient care.
We value building relationships with our patients and their families, listening to their unique needs while providing individualized primary, specialty and hospital-based care. Our recent affiliations and ongoing growth make it possible for us to serve more patients, closer to where they live and work. While each of our locations has a unique story, Northwestern Medicine is unified under one mission – Patients First.
- Treatment of patients at NMG and such hospitals, office locations and health care facilities as may be determined by the President of NMG or his/her designee.
- Maintaining a clinical schedule on such days, such hours, and at such locations as necessary to provide timely and comprehensive medical services to NMG patients.
- Teaching of medical residents, fellows, medical students, nurses and other health care providers as may be required by NMG.
- Providing on-call coverage as reasonably required by NMG.
- Referring patients requiring specialized medical care to those specialists and other health care providers and facilities that are members of NMG's affiliated provider network, provided that such referral does not unreasonably interfere with the patients expressed preference for a different healthcare provider, his/her insurers determination of healthcare provider or the patients best medical interests in Physicians medical judgment.
- Regular participation in practice unit meetings and quality assurance activities.
- Compliance with billing, documentation and related policies, procedures, systems and practices established by NMG as payors with which NMG contracts.
- Performance of such other duties as are consistent with Physician's employment and as may be assigned to Physician by the President or his/her designee from time to time.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong commitment to community-focused clinical excellence and patient experience.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.