At Bone and Joint Institute of Tennessee, our employees are more than just another number. To us, they’re family. They’re smart, talented, compassionate, dedicated, and an overall joy to be around. We’re certainly blessed to have the best of the best working here from the cafeteria to the operating room.
As Williamson County and surrounding areas continue to grow, so must we. That’s why we want YOU to join our family!
- State of the art facility built in 2018
- Three additional satellite facilities located in Brentwood, Nolensville, and Thompson Station
- Strong base salary
- Productivity wRVU bonus structure
- CME Allowance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Budget for paid relocation expenses
- Two year partnership track
- Ownership opportunity in the Bone and Joint ASC after two years employed
- Employed physician model with unique opportunity to have operational input
- Excellent benefit package offering medical, dental, vision, paid time off, generous retirement 403(b) plan, flexible spending accounts, voluntary life, short-term disability and long-term disability, discounted membership to Williamson County Recreation Centers, and more!
About the Company:
- Tennessee’s destination for outstanding orthopaedic surgical care
- Known for Medical Excellence with Major Orthopaedic Surgery: Nation Top 10%, Region Top 10%, and State Top 10%
- Named AAOE's Practice of the Year 2021
- Named AAOE's CEO of the Year 2021
- Prior to rebranding, our founder created the first orthopaedic practice in Williamson County in 1979
- Unique partnership with Williamson Medical Center, a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization.
- Physical and Occupational Therapy services onsite and at satellite locations
- Onsite imaging service including CT and MRI (coming soon!)
- Conveniently located off I-65 and just a 20 minute drive from downtown Nashville
- 10 minute drive to historic downtown Franklin, where you’ll find plenty of dining and shopping options
- Williamson County Schools ranks first in Tennessee among districts with more than one high school
- Four distinct seasons with ample recreational activities nearby including scenic drives, hiking trails, and parks.
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Tennessee and must be board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Medical degree required
- It is our policy, as an equal opportunity employer, to provide for a diverse, non-discriminatory work environment. We are committed to the hiring, advancement and equal treatment of all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.