Chief Medical Officer
NYC Health + Hospitals/Gotham Health - New York
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is seeking a Chief Medical Officer to lead the Gotham Health Network for NYC Health and Hospitals, the largest public health care system in the country.
Our dedicated team at NYC Health + Hospitals/Gotham Health provides coordinated care using the best clinical practices and tools to manage patient health. We provide the full spectrum of care for children and adults. Because we are part of the largest public health care system in the country, we can provide easy referrals to a vast network of hospitals, home care services, nursing homes and specialty care providers across the city.
- Lead the overall clinical vision for Gotham Health's 50+ sites and growing
- Build and leverage cross functional collaborative relationships with other service lines and programs (e.g., DSRIP, ACO) to achieve shared goals and standardization, with particular emphasis on quality of care, care coordination, population health management, value-based purchasing, and risk pool management
- Design and implement delivery models, including policies and procedures
- Lead clinical, population health and quality management analytics for the division
- Develop and implement strategies for recruitment, retention, career development and succession planning for clinical staff
- Partner and collaborate with the provider staff and management team, facilitating teamwork and shared goals
- Lead communication between provider staff and system administration
- 5+ Years of Senior Clinical Leadership Experience in a FQHC and/or Ambulatory Care setting required
- Graduate from an accredited medical school
- Board Certification in Internal or Family Medicine required
- Active, unrestricted NYS license, or the ability to obtain one
- MBA, MPH, or MHA preferred
- Knowledgeable in and experience with Doctor Unions preferred
- Experience working with culturally diverse or under-served patient populations preferred
- Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is required prior to hire
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY people do more than diagnose and treat; we uplift the spirits and dignity of patients because we love what we do, and it shows. PAGNY is committed to recruiting and retaining productive and enthusiastic physicians and promotes our health professionals’ wellness.
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
For more information regarding this opportunity, please email your CV to Loretta Modesto, Senior Physician Recruiter for PAGNY, at ModestoL@pagny.org
Physician Affiliate Group of New York, P.C.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V