CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Wisconsin that is in need of a maternal fetal medicine/perinatologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with night and weekend call, and you will see 10 - 15 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help you obtain a WI state license.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more details.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 10 - 15 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail