Family Medicine Faculty
Ascension St. Vincent Family Medicine Residency Program is seeking a full-time Family Medicine Physician Faculty Member. Our ideal candidate will have a M.D. or D.O. degree, be ABFM board certified with a special interest in outpatient medicine, preventive care and teaching medical students and residents.
Preference to applicants who offer an additional skill such as:
- Ability to act as Inpatient attending for FM team adult medicine service
- Clinic staffing of Obstetrics,
- Procedures such as joint injections, POCUS, casting/splinting, newborn circumcision;
- Providing attending coverage for OB care in labor and delivery.
- Administrative skills to
- design and implement residency curriculum
- manage residency rotation experiences
- Office Hours: M-F 8am-5:00pm
- Expected patient office volume:
- 8 patients per half day session when in private practice
- 25 patients per half day when supervising residents
- Expected hospital patient volume: 4 on OB, 16-18 Adult inpatients
Ascension St. Vincent offers a strong compensation package that includes: Competitive salaries, CME, Comprehensive health benefits, Retirement savings plan (403b) with match, Malpractice with tail coverage and generous time off.