The South Bend Clinic is recruiting for dynamic and energetic BC/BE Endocrinologists to join our highly reputable physician led and owned multi-specialty group. Whether you re currently practicing or a new grad, this is a great opportunity to join a very busy practice with an established patient population and built in referral base.
- 100% endocrinology position
- Joining a talented group of 3 Endocrinologists, 2 Nurse Practitioners, 2 Certified Diabetes Educator & 1 Dietitian
- On-site DEXA, imaging, lab & office ultrasound available
- Large dedicated primary care referral base, committed to specialist's success
- Ability to control & develop your own practice in an autonomous setting
- Becoming an owner with Partnership advancement opportunity after 1 year & NO buy-in
- Teaching opportunities with two family medicine residencies & IU School of Medicine
- Opportunity to participate in research
- 150+ quality driven provider group governed by Partnership elected Board of Trustees
- Joining the largest multi-specialty group in Indiana
- Outstanding work/life balance
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package
- Health, dental, disability, life, and retirement plans
- Generous forgivable loan assistance program
- CME stipend
- Relocation stipend
- Sign on bonus
South Bend is a medium sized city, with many excellent schools and great neighborhoods. In addition, we are 90 minutes from downtown Chicago, with easy access by train, interstate, or air. Lake Michigan shorelines are less than an hour away! We are home of the University of Notre Dame, Indiana University of South Bend, plus St. Mary's College, Holy Cross College and Bethel College. Our community is a great place to live & work and has ample recreational & educational opportunities for all.
About the Clinic:
In 1916 Dr. Walter Baker, a South Bend surgeon, had the opportunity to tour the nationally known Mayo Clinic. Even then, the Mayo Clinic was an impressive healthcare facility; it was the first large multi-specialty group practice of its kind. Dr. Baker was so inspired by what he saw that he immediately returned home and gathered five other specialists together to form a similar group, which became known as The South Bend Clinic. Those six doctors started the clinic that now includes over twenty site locations, 150+ providers and encompasses over twenty-two different specialties. Despite its exponential growth over the past 100+ years, The South Bend Clinic stays true to the founders purpose of patient-centered, physician-led healthcare.