Vascular/Stroke Neurologist - Academics - Creighton University
CHI Health Clinic and Creighton University School of Medicine are seeking quality driven, patient centered Neurologist to join our progressive, and rapidly expanding Department of Neurology in Omaha, Nebraska. This opportunity is well suited for a Vascular Fellowship trained Neurologist who is passionate about providing comprehensive neurological care in a Center of Excellence.
H1b Visa Candidates, welcome to apply.
- Partner with 15 Neurologists
- Work/Life Balance Schedule
- Inpatient and outpatient services
- ED Consults
- Partner with our well-respected and Experienced Neurology Team based in Omaha
- Partner with Omaha's Comprehensive Epilepsy Center (level 4), Stroke Center, EMG-NCS Lab, and EEG Services
- Three weeks per month outpatient clinic
- CHI Health Immanuel's Neurological Institute is the nation's fourth Thrombectomy-Capable Stroke Center.
- Academic Appointment with Creighton University School of Medicine
- Two Year Income Guarantee + Relocation Allowance + Benefits
Qualified Candidates send CV to:
Apply for Vascular/Stroke Neurologist - Academics - Creighton University
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert