Allina Health’s Mother Baby Clinical Service line is looking for an OBGYN Physician to join our growing and collaborative team in delivering direct patient care for our patients, including clinic, hospital and surgery for the South Metro area.
The Mother Baby Clinical Service Line works to provide world class care, outcomes and experiences for the combined services of mothers, babies and families. Our care services include perinatology, obstetrical care, newborn care, neonatology, fetal care, gynecology, minimally invasive surgery, urogynecology and perinatal mental health
- This provider is based out of our Lakeville Clinic with shared connection with United Birth Center OB team for NICU services and high risk pregnancy
- Call will be 1:4 on average
- Functions appropriately as part of a care delivery team through efficient use of resources and skills, both their own and those of other provider and staff
- Robotically trained will have availability to practice
- Chart in electronic format in accordance with licensure and scope
- Actively participates in multidisciplinary team approach to case management
- Quality improvement utilizes quality improvement tools to develop processes that promote continuous improvement in delivery of patient care, patient outcomes or workflows
- Must have demonstrated experience in OB/GYN
- Previous OB/GYN experience highly preferred
- Must have current, unrestricted Minnesota State Medical Licensure
- BE/BC Board Eligible or Board Certified in OB/GYN
- BLS required
Allina focuses on building relationships with our patients and communities so that we can deliver Whole Person Care that supports the body, mind, spirit and community. We help people do more, feel stronger and live better than they ever thought possible.
**Please no search firm responses**