CHI Health Clinic and Creighton University are seeking Academic Hematology/Oncology faculty. This is a full time employed position offering Faculty appointment with Creighton University and the opportunity to build a new fellowship program. The ideal candidate will provide patients and their families with access to the latest treatments and resources in a compassionate manner.
- Work at the VA and Creighton University Medical Center
- Faculty appointment with Creighton University School of Medicine
- Call 1:3
- Clinical Trials and Research
- Access to radiation therapy
- Comprehensive patient and family resources including genetics
- Two locations for care - 15 minutes apart
- Large established Employed Primary Care base to help you grow your practice quickly.
- Comprehensive benefits package including a two year salary guarantee
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Hematology/Oncology
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Ability to obtain licensure in Nebraska
- Active in research or publications
To learn more contact:
CHI Health/Creighton University