Saratoga Hospital Medical Group - Emergency Medicine, seeks a BP/BC Emergency Medicine physician to join its well-regarded group at Malta Med Emergent Care at Saratoga Medical Park at Malta, in either a regular rotating schedule or a 50/50 split position between days and nocturnist shifts.
Our Emergent Care is a 24-bed state-of-the-art facility, just 9 miles south of Saratoga Springs, NY, on Saratoga Hospital’s 140-acre campus. It is the only 24/7 Emergent Care in the region. Annual visits totaled nearly 44,000 visits in 2021. We offer 24 hours of physician coverage daily and 36 hours of Advanced Practice Provider coverage. Malta Med is well-managed with an exceptional operations team and work-flow, and staffed with an exceptional nursing team (no travelers or agency at present!) 24 hour x-ray and CT. Shift structure: 12.5 hr. day shifts M-F, 11.5 hr. night shift M-F; Saturday & Sunday, 8 hr shifts (6:30, 2:30, 10:30).
Our physicians and their families enjoy exceptional quality-of-life in our family-friendly community of Saratoga Springs and surrounding towns in which they live. Saratoga Springs is the jewel of the Capital - Saratoga Region, which includes Albany, Schenectady and Troy.
Physicians are part of the Saratoga Hospital Medical Group – Emergency Medicine team. Our Emergency Department has 36-beds and sees approximately 40,000 visits. This is an exceptional opportunity to join our collegial group.
Saratoga Hospital Medical Group
Our multispecialty practice —Saratoga Hospital Medical Group—has 300 physicians and advanced practice providers across a number of medical and surgical specialties. Medical group members play an invaluable role in our hospital’s continued growth and reputation for excellence. They enjoy a shared governance approach to leadership and tremendous support of hospital administration.
For the second year in a row, Saratoga Hospital has been named one of “The World’s Best Hospitals” by Newsweek—a distinction earned by just 11 hospitals in the state. Saratoga Hospital is by far the smallest New York facility to earn the designation.
Saratoga Hospital is a 171-bed independent, locally governed, thriving not-for-profit community hospital and a leading healthcare provider in the region. We have enjoyed continuous growth for more than a decade, along with a reputation for high-quality, personalized, compassionate care. Since September 2004, Saratoga Hospital has maintained Magnet® recognition for nursing excellence from the American Nurses Credentialing Center—the highest honor an organization can receive for professional nursing practice.
More awards: https://www.saratogahospital.org/about-us/awards-2
The Albany Med Health System
Saratoga Hospital is an affiliate of Albany Med Health System. This gives our physicians access to shared best practices, continuing medical education (CME), leadership and teaching opportunities. This partnership has added access to services typically not offered by community hospitals, as well as a seamless connection to the Capital Region’s only academic medical center and the highly specialized medical care it can provide. If interested, our physicians have the opportunity to have medical students rotate through their practice. Emergency Medicine residents and Surgical Residents rotate from Albany Med with Saratoga Hospital Medical Group - Emergency Medicine and Saratoga Hospital Medical Group - General and Minimally Invasive Surgery at Saratoga Hospital. Saratoga Hospital has been approved for a Family Medicine Residency with the first class being recruited for 2023.
The compensation and benefit package is competitive and includes:
- Moving expenses and sign on bonus
- Health and Prescription Plan, Dental and Vision Insurances
- Hospital Courtesy Discount
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer contributions and 457 (b) Non-Qualified Retirement Plan;
- For full time: Company Paid Life Insurance & Accidental Death and Dismemberment; LTD
- Flexible Spending Account(s) including Medical Reimbursement and Dependent Care Account
- Paid Time Off, Five days CME, $4,000 CME stipend, professional dues; professional liability coverage
- $200 annual YMCA discount, a number of supplemental insurances, services, discount programs and more!
Saratoga Hospital is a not-for-profit 501 (c) (3) entity for those participating in the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
Saratoga Springs is a great place to live and work, where you will feel a sense of community.
- Located a half hour from Albany, New York State’s Capital City,
- Three hours from New York City, Montreal and Boston — right on the edge of New England, (VT and Massachusetts under one hour drive!)
- Saratoga County offers family-oriented communities and excellent schools — both public and private.
- Saratoga Springs and surrounding towns and villages are experiencing growth and revitalization evidenced by new homes, upscale apartments, shops, eateries, and businesses.
- TravelMag named Saratoga Springs, NY, one of the Most Charming Small Cities in the USA, 2021.
- Known for world-class entertainment, and abundant year-round recreational and athletic opportunities for kids and adults!
- Famous venues include: Saratoga Race Course featuring world-class thoroughbred racing, Saratoga Performing Arts Center hosting a multitude of pop and cultural events each summer, the beautiful Saratoga Spa State Park, and Saratoga National Historic Park, where the Battles of Saratoga in 1777 changed the face of history!
- Outdoor enthusiasts will love the natural beauty of the Adirondacks, nearby Berkshires and Green Mountains, Saratoga Lake, Lake George, other waterways, and more!
Learn more about us: http://www.saratogahospital.org; http://iloveny.com/; http://www.discoversaratoga.org; https://capital-saratoga.com/; https://www.iloveny.com/places-to-go/adirondacks/.