This is a GREAT opportunity for a physician who wants a successful ENT practice AND high quality of life on the beautiful Gulf Coast. We are looking for an ENT Specialist to join our busy and thriving ENT/Hearing Center practice, which currently has 1 General ENT physician, 1 ENT/Facial Plastic Surgeon, Advanced Practice Providers, and over 4 full-time Audiologists.
The Ear, Nose, & Throat and Hearing Center at Medical Center Clinic has been providing first-rate ENT, Audiology, and Facial Plastic Surgery care to patients of Northwest Florida and nearby lower Alabama for over 40 years. We have a full-service ENT and Audiology practice offering general ENT services across patients of all ages, full Audiology services, state of the art Hearing Aid Center, and facial cosmetic services.
The Hearing Center at Medical Center Clinic has continued to win the “Best of the Bay” award for well over 5 years for their excellent quality care and state of the art Hearing Aid devices and services. The ENT providers and Audiologists expand their services to patients by offering 2 full-time clinic locations in Pensacola and Gulf Breeze, Florida.
Candidates should be board certified or in the certification process. We are open to experienced physicians or new graduates.
For the physician candidate who is focused on productivity, works well in a team environment and desires to build a patient-centered practice, we have much to offer. A few highlights to consider include the following:
- Operational and financial stability for you to earn substantial additional income from lucrative ancillary businesses such as a well-established Hearing Center that offers full-time hearing evaluations and hearing aid sales.
- Productivity-based compensation system with very low-cost structure -- take more of each dollar home as compensation.
- The ability to maintain a level of autonomy and still belong to the "group".
- Practice with over 40 exceptional physicians in the organization, including 6 Internists - very cohesive group.
- A strong electronic medical record integrated with support systems (In-house Radiology, Physical Therapy, Bracing, etc).
- Class A commercial facilities and four-star customer service attitude.
- An open book approach to operation of a group practice because......we have nothing to hide ===> actual "real" transparency.
- The ability to participate in profits of very successful lines of business, including an ambulatory surgery center, outpatient imaging, physical therapy and bracing, optical shop and profits from a 308,000 sq ft commercial multi-tenant medical office building (no buy-in required).
- A solid governance structure represented by physicians, that represents every physician -- you can participate.
- MyMCC - a proprietary physician information system that gives you real-time financial information on your practice and the latest on MCC happenings. Bet you won’t see this in any other opportunity!
Medical Center Clinic is a rock solid, physician-owned group with over 75 providers, 25 specialties, and over 500 medical professionals. High incomes, solid work ethic, strong financial management and an attitude that drives high patient satisfaction make MCC a very unique opportunity. We have a strong economy, a positive attitude and a strong desire to be successful.
Live and work where others vacation!! Nestled in Florida’s Panhandle along the beautiful Gulf of Mexico, Pensacola is home to 52 miles of the world’s whitest beaches and is known as America’s First Settlement, the City of Five Flags and the Cradle of Naval Aviation. Small enough to escape the hustle and bustle of the big city traffic jams and long commutes, yet large enough to offer championship golf courses, year-round sporting activities, arts, the symphony and museums to explore.
If you are looking for a good life, Pensacola is the place!
For additional information, or to apply, contact
Caitlin Mayes, CMPE
Vice President, Operations
West Florida Medical Center Clinic
Pensacola, FL 32514