Practice Interventional Spine and Musculoskeletal Physiatry in the Beautiful Pacific Northwest
The Everett Clinic, part of Optum, just north of Seattle, is an innovative, collaborative and enthusiastic group of teammates with a passion for doing what is right for each patient. Join us as we expand to provide quality healthcare throughout the Pacific Northwest. We re a nationally recognized, Clinician-led group known for providing high-quality healthcare while reducing the overall cost of care.
Our well-established Physiatry department enjoys a large number of referring providers as part of a well-run multispecialty practice and is well connected to the broader Physiatry community here. We see primarily acute and subacute or degenerative spine and musculoskeletal pain related issues with evaluation, conservative care, and procedural interventions. We do not see a lot of chronic pain and do not do chronic pain management. Our team is made up of 4 Physiatrists, 1 surgeon, and 1 ARNP who have a very collegial, supportive team dynamic, and who enjoy working together to deliver extraordinary care to our patients.
Our Physiatry position offers:
- Locations at Everett, Smokey Point, and Edmonds for ASC procedures
- See an average of 15-17 patients per day
- Possibility of precepting students (Clinical Assistant Professorship with Washington State University School of Medicine) if desired
- No weekend work
- 36 patient contact hours per week
- Call is primarily during office hours, taking calls and answering questions
- Completion of PM&R residency, Sports/Musculoskeletal/Spine/Interventional or Pain Fellowship
- (Non-Fellowship trained providers with extensive Spine or Musculoskeletal experience may be considered as well).
- 2-3 years experience preferred, but new graduates will be considered
- Proficiency in / comfort with cervical spine interventional procedures and radio frequency ablation and/or Ultrasound guided procedures.
Our team of more than 600 of the highest quality providers, who had their choice of healthcare organizations, chose The Everett Clinic. Here's why:
- Patient-centered, team-based and collaborative work environment
- Work-life balance is a priority
- Financially stable, growing organization that s part of Optum
- Epic EMR
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits
- Generous signing bonus
- Malpractice coverage, tail coverage
- Low physician turnover
- High physician satisfaction
Please contact Laurel Bastian for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org