- Essentia Health plans to grow Behavioral Health in Essentia Health Northern MN clinics. This provider would be a member of, and have access to, our full spectrum of care.
- Outpatient practice with outreach to International Falls, Aurora and Ely, MN. We are flexible to where you are domiciled.
- Call is optional
- Diverse patient population
- Doctorate Psychologist on staff already. Plans to expand with an IOP Child, Adolescent and Adult program
- Multi-specialty clinic includes; Family Medicine with advanced practitioners with Integrated Behavioral Health, Anesthesiology, Dermatology, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Occupational Medicine, Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology, Orthopedics, General Surgery, and numerous visiting specialties.
- Full-service clinic including, laboratory, radiology, retail pharmacy and optical shop, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, Cancer Center, Regional Heart Center with CHF clinic, and warfarin clinic
- EPIC as EMR that is integrated with entire Essentia system
- Physician led, professionally managed organization
- Essentia Health Virginia Hospital-83 beds, 7 Pediatric beds, Level I Nursery, Level IV Trauma center and certified Stroke Ready facility
- Approx. 60 miles from Duluth, MN; 150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Service area: 36,000; Population: 8,000
SALARY AND BENEFIT PACKAGE
- Excellent compensation and benefits including malpractice insurance coverage
- Minimum 6-weeks time off per year
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.