UPMC Magee-Womens in York, PA has several exciting opportunities for full-scope OBGYN physicians to expand clinical services in central Pennsylvania and play an integral role in providing high-quality, compassionate care.
As an OBGYN physician, you have an important job to do, but you also need to take care of yourself. UPMC is committed to creating a positive, supportive working environment that promotes excellent work-life balance while providing high-quality, coordinated care.
Our physicians and advanced practice providers use a team-based approach to patient care to improve patient satisfaction, ensure long-term positive outcomes, and offer a great provider work environment.
We are proud to offer our providers:
- Robust onboarding programs, training, and follow-up to support success for new providers
- Support among peers and leadership, an open-door policy, and a team approach
- Tuition discounts at University of Pittsburgh for physicians and immediate family
- Competitive compensation packages
- Job security - we re growing!
About the Position:
- Strong physician team and compliment of midwives and advanced practice providers
- Attractive call schedules
- Average 500-600 deliveries and growing
- Level ll NICU
- Newly equipped private LDRP rooms in brand new hospital (opened August 2019)
- Two practice locations within few minutes drive to hospital
- Full specialty support including MFM, reproductive medicine, uro-gynecology, gynecologic oncology and robust womens programs
- Additional support and resources through UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital in Pittsburgh
- Board-certified or board-eligible in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Commitment to providing high-quality, compassionate patient care
- Ability to work as part of a team approach while providing personalized care and favorable clinical outcomes
The White Rose City boasts great schools, neighborhoods, shopping and dining. The practice is located 60 minutes from Baltimore, 2 hours from Washington DC and Philadelphia, and 3 hours from New York City. Live in a historic and vibrant town with big city amenities a short drive away.
About UPMC Central Pa:
UPMC Central Pa is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities. The not-for-profit system cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care and leading-edge diagnostic services. The UPMC Pinnacle health system includes seven acute care hospitals with 1,161 licensed beds, over 160 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals, and approximately 11,000 employees. It is a health care hub serving Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Juniata, Franklin, Adams and parts of Snyder counties.
For the latest information on available opportunities, please call Denise Bordner, Physician Recruiter at 717-231-8767 or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.