UPMC Harrisburg in collaboration with the University of Pittsburgh, Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Magee-Womens, is seeking a BE/BC Maternal Fetal Medicine physicians to join our Harrisburg Team. Excellent opportunity for rapid practice growth and development, which offers both clinical practice and teaching component.
- Three current MFM physicians looking to grow, based in greater Harrisburg
- Three-year MFM fellowship program providing both teaching opportunities and call coverage support
- Competitive salary with opportunity for sign on and retention bonuses
- Medical malpractice insurance provided
- PTO and CME time
- Professional dues
- Relocation allowance
- Retirement contributions
- Tuition assistance for employees and dependents
- Board certified/Board eligible
- Experience in invasive MFM procedures required
- Ultrasound experience is highly recommended
- Commitment to providing high-quality, compassionate patient care
- Team oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate positive clinical outcomes
The greater Harrisburg area features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events, and entertainment. The region includes historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous attractions such as Hershey park.
Listed among Forbes.com America's Most Livable Cities, and ranked in U.S. News & World Report's Best Cities to Live , Harrisburg is centrally located and is only a two to three-hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
The area offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania's top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20 percent of Pennsylvania. With affordable homes a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia it's a great place to grow a career and family.
Affiliated faculty status at the University of Pittsburgh will be offered commensurate with experience and achievement. A very competitive salary and benefits package will be offered as well.