We are looking for an enthusiastic Board Eligible/Board Certified Advanced Heart Failure Cardiologist to join our growing private practice in Lawrenceville, Georgia. A motivated, patient-centered physician eager to establish themselves in the community and thrive in their specialty is the ideal cardiology candidate.
With 17 physicians, 24 advanced practitioners, and 10 locations serving Gwinnett, Buford, Snellville, Suwanee, Johns Creek, Loganville, and Grayson counties, our practice has thrived for over 40 years. We have made a name for ourselves as the area’s leading providers of high-quality cardiac care.
Our mission is to improve the quality of healthcare in our community and to provide exceptional service to our patients.
Our workplace is welcoming, respectful, and upbeat. We have an excellent support staff and innovative facilities, such as nuclear and pet labs, echo equipment, and more.
We provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefit package that includes group insurance (health, dental, vision, life, and disability), 401K and profit sharing, as well as opportunities for leadership and professional development.
- Outstanding public and private school options
- Approximately thirty miles northeast of Atlanta / Convenient access to the University of Georgia (Athens)
- A thriving downtown with arts, theaters, fine dining, and world-class shopping /Collegiate and professional sports, golfing, boating, and unique parks
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport Is the busiest in the world, with numerous non-stop flights to destinations all over the world
- Road trips / 3.5 hours to the beach and 1.5 hours to the mountains