The Iowa Clinic, one of the largest physician-owned and governed multi-specialty clinics in the Midwest, is seeking to add an Orthopedic Hand Surgeon to our growing department (Orthopedic Hand Fellowship required).
Why Choose the Orthopedic Surgery Department at The Iowa Clinic, P.C.?
- Growing practice currently providing Sports Medicine and Hip/Knee Arthroplasty services
- Opportunity to build a new service line – hand, wrist, elbow, upper extremity
- Physical Therapy department of 25 providers (Occupational Therapy to be added) and Medical Imaging department of 10 providers with state-of-the art equipment onsite
- No call
- EMR with Virtual Scribe Service
- Competitive base salary, income guarantee and shareholder track
- Excellent benefits include: generous 401(k) profit sharing retirement plan and health insurance, optional dental, vision, long-term disability, long-term care and term life insurance, and flexible spending accounts
About The Iowa Clinic, P.C.
- Established in 1994, now one of the largest physician-owned and governed, professionally managed multi-specialty clinics in the Midwest
- Over 270 providers (65+ Primary Care providers) practicing in more than 40 specialties, averaging 556,000 patient visits annually; external referral base that includes 1.3 million
- #1 in Des Moines Metro and top 3 in the state according to Wellmark, utilizing their internal measurement of quality and outcomes
- In 2018, ranked as the #1 lowest beneficiary cost ACO in the country – continue to be significantly below market in total cost of care and ER admission and readmission
- Dedicated Care Team to assist with care gaps, patient outreach, care management, real-time ER and admission monitoring, post discharge follow-up care, and RX support
Why Choose Des Moines, Iowa?
As the capital and hub for business and cultural activity with a metro population of over 645,000, this picturesque city truly has something for everyone to enjoy. With over 800 miles of connected recreational trails, our award-winning city offers short commute times, low cost of living, excellent schools, and a safe, family-friendly environment with an idyllic work-life balance.
#1 “Best City for High Salary & Low Cost of Living” – The Ascent, 2021
#2 “Safest Place to Live in the U.S.” – U.S. News & World Report, 2021
#1 “Best Places to Live in the Midwest (#5 Best in the U.S.) – U.S. News & World Report, 2019
#1 “Best State for Jobs” – MarketWatch – May 2019
#2 “Best State to Practice Medicine” – Medscape, 2019
#1 “Best State to Live in America” – U.S. News & World Report, 2018
#1 “Best State to Practice Medicine” – WalletHub, March 2017 & MDLinx, June 2018