General Pulmonologist for Sanford Specialty Clinic in Sanford, NC
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
Seeking a great opportunity with an incredible organization then look no further. Just minutes from Raleigh, NC!
UNC Specialty Care at Sanford in Sanford, NC is a community-based, multispecialty practice. We are committed to providing quality and cost-effective medical care to a diverse population of patients with chronic medical conditions and special needs is seeking to add a General Pulmonologist to the team.
Qualifications and Required Skills
- Graduated from an accredited Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy school
- General Pulmonologist experience or training required
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- EMR: EPIC proficient preferred
- Managing the care of chronic respiratory diseases, such as asthma, emphysema, tuberculosis, lung cancers and many other disorders
- Coach patients on management of their illness, by making lifestyle change
- Chronic lung disease treatment (COPD, asthma)
- Consultation services for patients in the hospital for all pulmonary services and sleep issues ? not required
- Narcolepsy treatment
- Pneumonia vaccines and influenza vaccinations
- Pulmonary function tests
- Respiratory illnesses
- Sleep apnea evaluation and treatment
- Ventilator management
- Critical care management - preferred not required
- Competitive Salary plus incentives
- Generous benefit plan including CME Allowance, Health & Life Insurance, Retirement
For more information or to apply contact Sheila Barnes, Physician Recruiter at 919-622-6220 or Sheila.Barnes@unchealth.unc.edu.