Neurology Opening in North Houston | Woodlands, TX
Facility: Memorial Hermann | Mischer Neuroscience Associates - Woodlands 500
Address: 9180 Pinecroft
Woodlands, TX 77380Opportunity Criteria
No J1 or H1
OVERVIEW |ABOUT OUR CLINIC
Mischer Neuroscience Associates (MNA) currently seeks a Board Certified or Board Eligible Neurologist to join our outstanding team in The Woodlands.
MNA provides comprehensive diagnostic consultation services for a broad number of sleep-related and neurological conditions to our referring physicians, new patient evaluations for those without physician referrals and second opinion consultations. In addition, our expert team provides state-of-the-art electromyography and nerve conduction studies (EMG/NCV), interventional pain management, and infusion treatments in-office with the most advanced technology in a comfortable atmosphere. This is a thriving eleven provider practice encompassing Neurosurgery, Neurology, Pain Management, Neuro-endovascular, Neuropsychology.
ABOUT THE CLINIC:
· 100% Outpatient Clinic
· Clinic Hours: 8 am – 5:00pm Monday - Friday
· 12-15 patients per day
· Primarily adults; adolescents based on preference
· Strong payor mix
· No ER call
· Excellent administrative and clinical support with tenured staff
· Located in a large, diverse community with excellent growth potential
· Collaboration with McGovern Medical School at UTHealth
· Neurology Residents welcome to inquire
About Memorial Hermann: The Woodlands Medical Center
Affiliated neurologists, neurosurgeons, neurointensivists, and dedicated neuroscience nursing staff at Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Medical Center provide leading-edge care for a broad range of neurological disorders and conditions. Patients benefit from comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services, specialized care for complex conditions, state-of-the-art technology, and innovative therapies and techniques.
ABOUT MEMORIAL HERMANN HEALTH SYSTEM
- Dedicated Neuroscience ICU and Neuroscience Acute Care Unit with a total of 36 beds
- Capabilities of the Neuroscience ICU include:
- Continuous video EEG monitoring
- Medically induce coma (barbiturate coma) therapy
- Hyperosmolar therapy for ICP management
- Therapeutic hypothermia and targeted-temperature management
- Non-invasive and minimally- invasive continuous cardiac hemodynamics monitoring
- Continuous venous-venous hemodialysis
- Transcranial doppler monitoring
- 24/7 affiliated neurosurgery, neurology and neurointensivist coverage providing provide a wide range of procedures, including general and skull base neurosurgery, clippings, thrombectomies for stroke patients, complex spine surgery and other minimally invasive interventional procedures
- 24/7 neuro-endovascular coverage
- Diagnostic angiography
- Telemedicine coverage by dedicated vascular neurologists in collaboration with Mischer Neuroscience Institute at Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center and McGovern Medical School at UTHealth
- Dedicated neuroscience nursing staff
- Comprehensive Stroke Center-Integrated System certified by The Joint Commission
- Level II Trauma Center
At Memorial Hermann, we are redefining healthcare. As the largest not-for-profit health system in Southeast Texas, Memorial Hermann has 16 hospitals and numerous specialty programs and services conveniently located throughout the Greater Houston area. Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center is one of the nation's busiest Level I trauma centers and the primary teaching hospital for The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth) Medical School.
We offer leading-edge diagnostic technologies and treatment techniques as well as Houston's first health information exchange that shares vital patient data among care providers, helping to ensure patients receive the right care at the right time. We use resources to make a real difference in the health of our community, contributing in excess of $300 million annually in uncompensated care and community benefit programs, including an award-winning network of public school-based health centers.
Our medical staff physicians and employees practice evidence-based medicine and are committed to rigorous performance measurement and quality-improvement activities. This relentless focus on quality and patient safety continues to result in national awards and recognition. For our 5,500 affiliated physicians and our 21,000 employees, it means exercising uncompromising commitment to deliver the best healthcare possible.ABOUT HOUSTON
Alive with energy and rich in diversity, Houston, Texas is a dynamic mix of outstanding performing and visual arts venues, local teams representing all major sports, countless restaurants offering a variety of excellent cuisine and world-class attractions. With a vibrant economy, Houston is home to thriving businesses include growth in high-technology industries, medical research, health care and professional services. Houston is known internationally as the home of one of the best medical communities in the world with the Texas Medical Center (TMC), the largest medical center in the world, only 10 minutes from downtown Houston. With its beautiful surroundings, mild year-round climate, low cost of living and high quality of life, Houston, TX has much to offer.
OPPORTUNITY ID: MHMG-Neuro_Woodlands 01 *MH*