Lutheran Medical Group, part of the Lutheran Health Network in Fort Wayne, IN, has an opportunity for an Outpatient-only Pulmonologist to lead our Pulmonary Medicine program on the Lutheran Hospital campus. Work with a team of Nurse Practitioners to provide comprehensive pulmonary care.
Lutheran Health Network consists of 7 acute care and 1 rehab hospital in Fort Wayne and the surrounding communities. Lutheran Hospital anchors the network as a 396-bed tertiary care center and Level 2 adult and pediatric trauma center. https://www.lutheranhealth.net/
- Outpatient only
- Pulmonary function testing in office
- Full spectrum of Bronchoscopy, including navigational and EBUS
- Collaborate with team of advanced practice providers
- Sleep Medicine Center on campus
- Inpatient care provided by hospitalists and intensivists
A Comprehensive Compensation Package Will be Offered and May Include:
- Guaranteed Salary plus WRVU incentive
- Commencement Bonus
- Relocation Expenses
- Medical Education Debt Repayment Assistance
- CME and Vacation
- Retirement and Health Benefits
- Stipend During Residency/Fellowship
Live in and around Fort Wayne!
Fort Wayne offers a unique opportunity to combine a satisfying work life with an exceptional quality of living. Among its attributes as the 2nd largest city in Indiana are: Affordability; Top rated public and private schools as well as college and universities; An extensive network of parks, trails, lakes and golf courses; Family activities including the Children’s Zoo, Fort Wayne Museum Art, Botanical Conservatory and more! Indianapolis is just 2 hours away and Chicago, Cincinnati and Detroit are within 3 hours!