Job Description & Requirements
Medical Oncologist in California
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $425000.00 - 600000.00
Make yourself at home in Los Angeles as you practice at this highly rated-cancer center. The group offers immediate patient volume, a four-day work week, and a partnership track within two years. Enjoy an excellent quality of life with light call and mostly outpatient responsibilities.Opportunity Highlights
- Private group with immediate volume
- 4-day work week
- $100,000 sign-on
- Partnership track and profit share in two years
- State-of-the-art cancer center
- New grads welcome to apply
- Visa sponsorship available
Located near this cancer center are some of California’s best-loved cities and communities. From Los Angeles to Santa Clarita, you’ll find a life and home you absolutely love.
- Excellent schools and local universities
- Safe and beautiful neighborhoods
- Year-round, spectacular weather
- Easy access to beaches, mountains, and ski resorts
- Major shopping, cuisine, and entertainment options in nearby L.A.
- Proximity to an international airport
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of California and must be board-eligible or certified in hematology oncology
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Hematologist Oncologist, Ho, Hematology Oncologist, Oncology, Oncologist, Blood, Blood Illness, Blood Cells, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md