Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist Albuquerque, New Mexico
Presbyterian Healthcare Services, a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system in New Mexico is seeking a BE/BC Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist to join our growing team of exceptional clinicians and staff in Albuquerque, NM.
You’ll Love Practicing Here!
- We are a supportive and well-known organization in New Mexico that has sustained stability and longevity, especially during COVID
- Most recognized healthcare system in New Mexico
- 300 days of sunshine
- Great place for the outdoors/sports enthusiast
- Awards we have received https://www.phs.org/about-us/Pages/awards.aspx
What We’re Offering:
- Our full-service department includes 2 adult units, 1 child/adolescent inpatient unit, a multidisciplinary outpatient clinic, intensive outpatient treatment, emergency and consultative services and behavioral medicine services embedded in primary care.
- Join an established, multi-specialty medical group
- A collegial work environment with easy access to well-qualified specialists
- Enjoy all of New Mexico’s beauty and lifestyle
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available
- Generous time off program (vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- System-wide EPIC EMR
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
What We’re Seeking:
- Must be BC/BE with the American Board of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Completed a fellowship program in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Outstanding patient care qualities, highly motivated with an interest to grow their practice
- Patient-focused and willing to collaborate and work in a team environment
- Ability to obtain a medical license to practice in the state of New Mexico
Who we are:
Presbyterian Healthcare Services exists to improve the health of patients, members and the communities we serve. We are a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of nine hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, we are the state’s largest private employer with nearly 14,000 employees – including more than 1,600 providers and nearly 4,700 nurses.
What the Area Offers:
Albuquerque thrives as New Mexico’s largest metropolitan center with a metro area population of over 900,000. It offers generous springs and falls punctuated by moderate summers and mild winters all amid the backdrop of the beautiful Sandia Mountain range. With more than 300 days of sunshine annually, Albuquerque is considered a destination city for most types of outdoor activities such as the annual Duke City Marathon, the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta, hundreds of hiking and biking trails as well as skiing in nearby Taos. Albuquerque is less than an hour away from Santa Fe, the third-largest art market in the U.S.
Presbyterian invites you to get a glimpse of what it’s like to work at Presbyterian.
For more information contact Susan Camenisch at (505) 923-8718 or by email at email@example.com.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED/NMHRA. PHS is committed to ensuring a drug-free workplace.