At Almond we are building the future of women's health by turning today's often stressful experience into one where patients can get access to quality, responsive care -- and faster. We're doing that by re-building the technology underlying our practice, and by hiring a stellar care team of ObGyns, Nurse Practitioners, and Care Guides.
- Deliver care to patients: The foundation of our team is evidence-based and empathetic ObGyns.
- You'll have the unique opportunity to be part of a fast-moving, early team and establish the foundation of our clinical practices that will transform the way women's healthcare is delivered in the US.
- Our first practice is in West Hollywood near Cedars Sinai, and we will be expanding to another location nearby this year.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Board eligible or certified. You are on track to being certified in Gynecology and/or Obstetrics.
- Residency at a top program. You have finished training in an ObGyn residency program.
- Empathetic communications. You are a strong listener and collaborate well with patients and other team members.
- Ownership mindset. You are energized by the idea of having an active role building the future of women's healthcare.
- Team orientation. You believe in the importance of a strong and consistent culture, and champion the importance of building consensus and trust amongst stakeholders.
- Flexible & open-minded thinker. You are imaginative and enjoy coming up with new solutions to a problem and working flexibly with a team.
- Evidence based. You stay up-to-date on research and use data to guide your care decisions.
We re looking for talented people, who are excited about solving important problems for people in their daily lives, to be a part of our journey. If this speaks to you, we d love to meet.