The Allegheny Health Network (AHN), Behavioral Health Institute is seeking a Medical Director for its Women s Behavioral Health program. Join and lead a multidisciplinary team offering a dynamic array of services: individual outpatient treatment for perinatal mood and anxiety disorders, a mother-baby intensive outpatient program, a mothers of color group, consult-liaison psychiatry, infant and toddler programming, and associated research and grant-funded program development. Assist in program development and implementation of new policies and procedures, while collaborating with Institute leadership to implement operational changes to improve patient quality and safety. Be part of a vertically-integrated fiscal and clinical delivery system that is revolutionizing behavioral health service models, providing evidence-based treatments, and measurement-based care.
- Participate in the Institute's strategic planning process.
- Promote the program and participate in Hospital related activities
- Provide documented continuous assessment and improvement of the quality of care and services provided. Such measures will include patient satisfaction data and psychometric data demonstrative of treatment efficacy.
- Resolve conflicts among treatment providers within the Program while maintaining an efficient program and maximizing physician, staff, and patient satisfaction.
- Fulfill all duties as outlined in the Medical Staff Bylaws.
AHN Behavioral Health Institute Additional Benefits:
- Flexible, hybrid options for in-person and virtual work
- Bi-monthly treatment team meetings which include peer case consultation
- CEU allowance: $2500 and five paid Professional Development days annually
- Emphasis on collaboration between psychology and psychiatry within the Institute
- Weekly Grand Rounds with free CEU offerings
- Opportunities to train and supervise pre-doctoral interns and psychiatry residents
- Opportunities to provide group therapy
- Licensed in the state of Pennsylvania at time of employment
- Completed residency/fellowship in appropriate field
AHN Proudly Offers
- High-Value Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid MalpracticeGenerous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, Gym Discounts & Mass Transit Benefits
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA, WV, and Eastern OH ten diverse hospitals, over 250 health care facilities and growing!
Pittsburgh is a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks and a nationally recognized culinary scene. Pittsburgh s beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges, and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families.
Email your CV and direct inquiries to:
Rachel Atchison Manager Physician Recruitment, Allegheny Health Network