Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, is seeking a dynamic, patient-centered, Board Certified Sleep Medicine Physician to lead our growing Sleep Center as Medical Director. The Sleep Medicine program is a collaboration between the Departments of Medicine, Psychiatry and Behavioral Health, Neurology and Pediatrics, and candidates with backgrounds in any of these specialties are encouraged to apply.
About the Position:
- Ability to manage all aspects of Sleep Medicine at one of the largest and most comprehensive Sleep Labs in Central Pennsylvania;
- Opportunity to build a strong multi-disciplinary academic sleep medicine program
- Work collaboratively within diverse academic and clinical environments;
- Opportunities to teach medical students, residents, and fellows;
- Supportive environment for research initiatives with talented, academically-oriented faculty and strong research programs in each of the collaborating departments as well as the other departments of the medical center and affiliated College of Medicine;
- Highly competitive startup packages available for candidates with active research programs;
- Rank and competitive salary commensurate with experience;
- Comprehensive Total Rewards package includes Relocation Assistance, CME, PSU Tuition Discount, and so much more.
- Must possess a MD, DO, or foreign equivalent;
- Board Certified in Sleep Medicine with experience in the practice of sleep medicine and parent specialty
- Strong Orientation towards research and education
- Ability to acquire a medical license in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
About the Area:
Located in a safe family-friendly setting, our local neighborhoods boast a reasonable cost of living whether you prefer a more suburban setting or thriving city rich in theater, arts, and culture. Our community is rich in history and offers an abundant range of outdoor activities, arts, and diverse experiences. We're conveniently located within a short distance to major cities such as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, NYC, Baltimore, and Washington DC.
For more information please contact:
Erica Moyer, CPRP
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.