Penn State Health Neuro Intensivist Opportunity in Hershey, PA
- Penn State Health Physician Recruitment
- Hershey, Pennsylvania
- Closing date
- Jul 31, 2023
- Surgery, Surgery, Neurological
- Full Time
- Position Type
- Academic practice position specializing in neurocritical care.
- It is expected that approximately 25% of the faculty member s clinical activity will be as a neurointensivist with 75% of clinical activity being devoted to a general and/or subspecialty operative neurosurgery practice.
- Will serve as a mentor for residents in the Penn State Neurosurgery residency program and fellows in the Penn State CAST accredited Neurocritical Care fellowship
- Rank commensurate with experience
Compensation and Benefits
- Highly competitive compensation package.
- Generous benefits including relocation assistance, PSLF and malpractice insurance.
- CME allowance and time
- Vacation time, Paid Parental and Medical Leave
- M.D., M.D./Ph.D., D.O. or equivalent degree
- BC/BE Neurosurgery with completion of CAST approved (or equivalent) Neurocritical Care fellowship
- Ability to acquire a license to practice in the State of Pennsylvania
- Must be able to obtain valid federal and state narcotics certificates
- A track record of clinical excellence is required
- Excellent public schools with many ranking in the top 100 in the state.
- Central PA offers vibrant urban areas surrounded by small town rural/suburban communities which affords exceptional cultural opportunities including the Harrisburg Symphony, museums, farmers markets and fine dining.
- For the outdoor enthusiast, we have ample opportunities for hiking - Appalachian Trail and many other trails, biking, boating/rowing - Susquehanna River, skiing, and hunting - surrounded by state game lands.
- Located within a short train ride or drive to New York City, Philadelphia, Washington DC, and Baltimore.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.
Apply for Penn State Health Neuro Intensivist Opportunity in Hershey, PA
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert