Ohio—Dermatopathologist Needed in Dayton - Excellent Work-Life Balance!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Dermatopathologist to join a well-established, financially viable dermatology practice in Dayton, Ohio. This growing group is offering a phenomenal opportunity to become a part of a robust, collaborative team while receiving exceptional support and a flexible work-life balance.
- Full-time opportunity working 3-4 days per week from a single location - excellent work-life balance!
- Average of 30,000 slides annually
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits plan includes full medical/dental coverage
- Collegial clinic culture
- Centralized, modern, and fully equipped laboratory
- Efficient management team and skilled support staff in place
- EMR in place
Dayton, Ohio, is well-known for offering exceptional, high-quality living at an affordable price! Dayton is the US's second most affordable place to live.
With more than 300 miles of paved biking trails, striking golf courses, gorgeous state parks, nature preserves, diverse restaurants and a lively microbrew scene, you're sure to stay active and well-nourished! Residents boast about the small-town atmosphere and big-city opportunities afforded those who make Dayton home.
Plus, living and working in Dayton means you're only...
- One hour and ten minutes from Cincinnati.
- One hour and ten minutes from Columbus.
- One hour and fifty minutes from Indianapolis, Indiana.
And for even grander adventures, head to Dayton International Airport for all of your air travel needs!