100% Outpatient Neurology Opportunity
Greater Pittsburgh Area
Join the region’s most stable not-for-profit health system dedicated to providing the highest quality care for their patients. This community-based healthcare system has won numerous awards at regional, state, and national levels for their service in Cardiac Care, Obstetrics, Neuroscience, as well as Patient Satisfaction.
- Become part of a thriving, established practice with four experienced Neurologists.
- Experience a quick ramp up with two newly launched clinic sites rapidly growing
- No call offers a great work-life balance!
- Comprehensive benefits package including paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified (Board Eligible candidates will only be considered if applicants are recent graduates)
Live and work in an area booming with parks, hiking/biking trails, theatre, shopping, and more. The greater Pittsburgh area has everything to offer with direct access to downtown amenities and the comfort of a family-friendly community boasting excellent public and private schools.
- Quick access to multiple local resorts including Hidden Valley and Seven Springs Mountain
- Take part in family-friendly attractions from amusement and water parks to family entertainment centers
- #1 Sports City in the Nation’ by Sporting News with the Steelers, Pirates, and Penguins
- Most Livable City in the U.S.’ by Forbes, Places Rated Almanac, The Economist
- Best Place to Buy a Home’ by Forbes
- Greater Pittsburgh - live within a 30-45 minute drive to downtown
- Enjoy some of Pennsylvania’s best golfing, skiing, hunting, and fishing within miles