100% Sports Medicine Opportunity in Ohio
Adena Health System is seeking a Sports Medicine Physician, to join a Busy Orthopedic Practice. Sports Medicine physicians see patients at multiple sites and provide support to local athletic teams throughout Southern, Ohio. The position is entirely outpatient sports/non-operative musculoskeletal management.
The practice works with each physician to provide flexibility in scheduling patients. Physicians will have access to ultrasound and several sub-specialist, such as Rheumatology, Physical Medicine, Neurology, and Pain Management.
Physicians take almost no call!
Our opportunity includes:
- A Generous Starting Salary– plus additional income for productivity.
- Signing Bonus of $25,000 upon signature of final contract
- Student Loan Assistance $100,000!
- PSLF- Eligible
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
- 6 weeks of Vacation/CME
- 1 week of well-being vacation-Eligible upon completion of 3 years of employment.
- CME ($3,000)
- Licensing Fees and Professional Membership Dues
- Malpractice Insurance
- Moving Expense Reimbursement
- Pension - 457 and Matching-403B
- Disability and Life Insurance
Adena has been named among America’s 250 Best Hospitals for 2019 by Healthgrades; is a Gallup Great Workplace; and two of its three hospitals are 4 and 5 star rated for quality by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid’s Hospital Compare survey.