The growing patient population in this coastal Florida area along with this practice's recent affiliation with Solaris Health has created a unique opportunity for physicians interested in relocating to or furthering their current careers in sunny Florida.
- Opportunity to join one of the largest urology practices in the country with 105 providers across 37 locations and a support system of 650+ team members
- Affiliated with a nationally-integrated healthcare platform comprised of 8 other independent Urology practices, which offers cross-practice collaboration, increased reimbursements, clinical best practices, business intelligence, clinical trials, germline testing, and more
- Streamlined, one-year track to partnership that provides some of the highest earning potential in the country for Urology
- Physician-owned ancillaries - ASC, Cancer Center, Laboratory, and Pharmacy
- Biggest demand is for general Urology however plenty of opportunity exists for fellowship-trained physicians, both in-training and in-practice
This coastal Florida city area has been ranked as " Overall Best City in Florida " and offers a plethora of outdoor activities, shopping, water sports, and a thriving music scene. With 42 miles of top-rated beaches at your fingertips, the area is known as being one of the top tourist destinations in the country and provides top-rated healthcare, a popular dining scene, and overall high quality of life for it's long-term residents.
- 230+ sunny days per year and an avg. temp of 73 degrees
- Live, work, and play on the beach with a cost of living below the state average
- No state income tax
- Top-ranked school systems in Florida with multiple Career Academies
- Healthcare and education are the most prominent industries in the area and provide an attractive and rewarding payor mix