Non-Invasive Cardiology Opportunity in Ohio!
Adena Health System, Chillicothe, Ohio, is seeking a Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join an established group of eight physicians and seven nurse practitioners. The Practice is hospital-based and provides services to Ross and Contiguous Counties. Call 1:6. Physicians may live in Chillicothe or Columbus.
Our opportunity includes:
- Generous Base Salary of $570,000 w/ additional monies for productivity.
- Signing Bonus of $25,000 upon signature of final contract.
- Student Loan Assistance of $100,000
- PSLF Eligible
- Six weeks of vacation/CME ($3,000)
- Fellowship Stipend for early signature
- Wellness Week Eligible-Paid vacation starting year 3
- Pension-457 and Matching 403B
- Malpractice insurance
- Reimbursement of moving expenses
- Health, vision and dental insurance for you and your family
Adena has been named among America’s 250 Best Hospitals for 2019 by Healthgrades; is a Gallup Great Workplace; and two of its three hospitals are 4 and 5 star rated for quality by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid’s Hospital Compare survey.
Adena Regional Medical Center (ARMC), for a THIRD consecutive year, being named one of America’s 250 Best Hospitals for 2021 by Healthgrades®;The Health System being named a Gallup Exceptional Workplace. Now a five-time winner, Adena was one of just 38 organizations in the world to receive this distinction in 2020; ARMC being awarded an ‘A’ in the Spring 2020 Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade;
2022 Adena Regional Medical Center received another notable credit rating, S&P Global Rating. The Financial condition has earned a positive review from New York-based Moody's Investors Service and reaffirmed Adena's A3 Credit rating and upgraded its outlook from stable to positive.
Chillicothe is located 45 miles south of Columbus, Ohio. Recreational opportunities abound in this beautiful region of South Central Ohio.