High Income PotentialLoan Repayment/Assistance
Experienced BE/BC Otolaryngologist Opportunity in Northern Indiana
Lucrative Compensation Package
No Competition in the Area
Up to 100K Commencement Bonus
Student Loan Repayment
The hospital offers a variety of services, including emergency care, an urgent care center, heart and stroke care, orthopedics, occupational health, rehabilitation services, a sleep center, a wound care center, and a cancer care center providing chemotherapy and radiation therapy. The emergency department is an accredited chest pain center and accredited stroke center! This growing community has an affordable cost of living, top-rated school systems, 4-seasons of recreational activities, restaurants, shopping, over 100 area lakes, and is a wonderful place to work and live. We are situated 45 minutes from Fort Wayne and just two hours from Chicago and Indianapolis.
- Opportunity to customize the practice to meet your practice goals & style
- A referral base of over 30 primary care physicians
- No other competition in the area
- Efficient, up-to-date OR facilities for outpatient and inpatient procedures
- Onsite lab and audiologist
- Work out of one hospital
- Light call requirements
- In-office procedure potential
- In-network collaboration with sub-specialists and services
- Potential for leadership opportunity
- BC or truly BE ENT
- A minimum of two years of experience is preferred, not required.
- Total compensation package potential of more than 525K!
- Up to $100,000 Commencement Bonus!
- 2-year guaranteed salary plus RVU production
- Student Loan Repayment
- Relocation Expenses
- Health, Vision, and Dental